We work with business and government to deliver understanding and innovative solutions based on a systems approach using circular economy principles.
Circular Economy Principles:
· Design out waste
· Build resilience through diversity
· Rely on energy from renewable sources
· Think in systems
- Resource efficiency (material, water and energy) at the system scale.
- Restoration of soil health, hydro cycle and carbon cycle.
- Increased local employment due to the value in keeping atoms local and information global.
- Accelerated innovation rates due to emerging CE business models.
- Increased product quality due to technical material products being required to last longer in the market place to extract more value over time.
- A stronger relationship between business and customer.
- Shared value creation driven by resources being used appropriately.